SPAGHETTI WITH GRILLED GREEN BEANS
Green beans are an excellent source of vitamin C
green beans, trimmed
spring onion, trimmed
red peppers, trimmed
grated parmesan, for serving
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the mushrooms, green beans, spring onions, red peppers, chives and olives with olive oil, garlic and pepper. Grill the vegetables until just tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Transfer to the bowl along with the spaghetti, squeezing in the juice of the lemons, and tossing to combine.
4. Cut the lemons in half and grill, cut-side down, until charred.
5. Serve with grated Parmesan, if desired.