Broccoli is great for heart health as it contains fibers, fatty acids and vitamins that help regulating blood pressure in the body.
some kind of pasta
some kind of cheese – we chose parmesan
some kind of fat – we chose extra virgin olive oil
you can add protein – we chose chicken breast
1. Cook the protein of your choice.
2. While the pasta is cooking, chop the broccoli and make the simple lemony pasta sauce.
3. Toss the broccoli in with the pasta.
4. Scoop out some pasta cooking water – his is how we make plenty of sauce without using tons of oil.
5. Toss the pasta, sauce, water and cheese until it’s nice and juicy.